Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Style Obsession - The O Bag



I found this image on Pinterest and was so intrigued by this bag!
After a bit of research, I found it! It comes in multiple colors and sizes
and you can customize the handles and accessories. It comes from the UK,
so i'm not sure what the shipping is like, but it is definitely worth a try. 

Designed in Italy, these bags are molded from EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate),
making the bags soft, waterproof and lightweight! Perfect for kids or for the beach...
or in my case, everyday! They're so cute and I love the Steel Gray with the rope handles


*I do not have a source for the outfit image - if you know who it belongs to, or it is your image, please let me know so I can give the proper credit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!