Thursday, June 26, 2014

Beauty Review {Frank Coffee Scrub}



As someone who has been in the beauty industry, am always trying new products. 
I have always loved obtaining samples and trying beauty products out for a couple of days
before deciding whether or not I want to buy the larger container. I can't wait
to share with you some of my favorite products that I have come upon. I am going
to give you my honest opinion about each of the products featured, even if there
is something I dislike about them. The good and the bad - I just want to be honest with you.
Sometimes I find products I absolutely love and sometimes I find some that I won't use again, 
but there are so many out there, it's fun to at least give them a try.

what it is: Frank Coffee Scrub, a coffee based body scrub in original 

how much does it cost: formulas range from $14.95 - $17.95

what you get: 200mg of coffee scrub infused with sweet almond oils, 
orange, brown sugar, sea salt and vitamins/minerals (this comes in the original formula)

what is the claim to fame: smooth, moisturize, tone, while targeting celulite, 
stretch marks, psoriasis, varicose veins, eczema and acne.

what I liked: This was the first coffee scrub I had ever tried, and so I wasn't 
sure what to expect. I really loved the feeling of the oils on my skin once the scrub was 
rinsed off. The coffee scrub made my skin incredibly soft and 
it made it feel like I had already moisturized (even when I hadn't). 
I used on the bottom of my feet, which is a big problem area for me, 
put on some socks overnight and they feel completely rejuvenated and soft.

The plus - Frank Body Scrub offers Free Shipping, yippee!
The website is easy to use, the orders ship quickly and the brains behind the company
are super witty and fun. This scrub would be perfect for a bride to be to use before her wedding, 
and just as an all-over scrub to make you feel like you're having a day at the spa.

what I didn't like: it was a bit messy...to be expected, but it was hard to put on, 
wait five minutes and rinse off, without making a big mess and being a bit chilly in the shower.

will i use it again: most definitely. i'm excited to try the other two formulas - 
grapeseed & coconut and cacoa.

*This post was not sponsored, these are my honest and true opinions
based on my own experience and findings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!