Friday, June 6, 2014

Bright Pink and Stripes


I don't often wear pumps, as wedges are definitely my go-to shoe style.
These bright pink pumps, however, are too fabulous to pass up.
I love combining heels with capri white jeans, navy dresses and 
a chic pair of black pants to add a pop of fun (and color) to a workday.
You cannot go wrong with a leather tote and I love the one featured
as the color is the perfect neutral. I am so inspired by this style photo 
that I will be re-creating this same outfit this coming weekend on a trip
to the farmers market! The peonies will be a must.





*I do not have the original location for the style photo, if you know where/who it belongs to, please let me know so I can add the correct credit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!