Thursday, June 19, 2014

Gray Malin on One Kings Lane


Danielle Oakey Interiors and I have been on the same wavelength lately - 
especially when it comes to the Gray Malin collection on One Kings Lane
I have been lusting over one of his amazing prints 
(I especially love the Escape Ballons on the beach). I have
been wanting one of his pieces for a while now, and since they're on 
One Kings Lane at a discounted price, it seems like the opportune time. 
I would like to put the Escape print (the large one) in my bedroom - I always
thought of my room as being a dreamy place, exactly like traveling!


Gray Malin's paintings have become iconic as his style is 
original and creative. He takes most of his pictures from an open
door helicopter, allowing him to get a birds eye view of the landscape
below him. How cool is that?

*Head over to Danielle's blog to see her picks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!