Monday, June 2, 2014

Hanging Succulent Planters


Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I spent this weekend 

planning for this week, while also letting myself relax poolside.
While I have been working on my domestic capabilities, my gardening skills are just not up to par yet. Succulents do not require a ton of attention, which make them the best kind of plant for me! That being said, there are some really great "succulent planters" available that offer unique and fun ways to display and organize these succulents. This month's Houzz ideabook is all about planters for all kinds of plants. My favorites however, are these hanging succulent planters.

 Porcelain Air Plant Hanging Planter Set // Chevron Hanging Succulent Planter
Hanging Shell Planters // Diamond Wall Tile Planters // Hanging Glass Bubble Planters

You can buy a collection of succulents at your local florist 
or at Home Depot and Lowes. Having different shapes and styles of 
succulents will make your hanging planters unique, diverse and fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!