Monday, June 30, 2014

Reading Nooks


Last week, my Guest Picks: Make a Reading Nook Retreat, was featured on the Houzz 
main page website. I was so excited, because as you see, i've always wanted to have my 
very own reading nook. I was able to compile everything that I would love 
to have into this houzz ideabook to file away for future reference! Things such as fun 
artwork, comfortable pillows, throw blankets and of course the cushion, bookshelves, 
ample lighting, a fragrant candle and curtains that will enable 
me to have a bit of privacy to get lost in a good book or magazine. 


To view my sources and additional design ideas for putting together a reading nook, 
or to see any of my other Houzz ideabooks, view my profile here!




*All reading nook images can be found in my 
Pinterest Reading Nook board, along with a couple more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!