Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Why I Love Blogging



There have been a lot of people lately saying blogs are becoming insignificant behind the presence of instagram and other social media outlets. As a blogger who has been writing and reading for the past 5+ years, I find this to be upsetting. I really hope the majority of people are not feeling this way, as I really love the connection I feel with other bloggers. While I love looking at the pictures on instagram and seeing a glimpse into their lives, I really love reading more in depth about what is going on in their lives. There are many people who post on instagram who are no longer blogging, and while I do enjoy their pictures, I miss hearing the in depth stories about the exciting things they used to share and experience on their blog. I cannot tell you how many blog friends i've made over the last few years, and being able to hear the story of how they became engaged, or the new excitement they're experiencing after relocation for a job. The in-depth writing that is shared, really makes me excited to read (and write) a blog. 

That being said, I wanted to share all the ways you can keep up with Chic Coles -
from Emails that come directly to your inbox with the most recent post (one of the easiest ways to keep up with the blog) to our social media pages. You can also sign up with Bloglovin' - a free, online resource that allows you to follow blogs and view the new posts all in one place (similar to the old google reader). With all of these different options, it is easy for blogs to be one of your go-to daily reads, without having to give up what made blogs so great to begin with! I love blogging and 
I hope you'll continue reading with one of these easy options! 



Email Subscription





Bloglovin'




Social Media

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!