Thursday, July 3, 2014

Beauty Review {Boscia Facial Sponge}



what it is: Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal
(fancy word for a facial sponge)

how much does it cost: $18.00

what you get: one Cleansing Sponge and a Boscia Detoxifying Cleanser sample

what is the claim to fame: pore perfecting "pillow-soft" sponge with bamboo charcoal for
smooth, soft skin. Cleanses and exfoliates to deliver smooth, soft, and brighter skin. Konjac 
root absorbs debris and impurities from the face and the bamboo charcoal acts as an antibacterial.
Draws out impurities, minimize the appearance of pores and reduce blemish-causing bacteria.

what I liked: The sponge is extremely soft and is a great alternative to using 
a washcloth or your hands. Place a cleanser of your choice on the sponge 
and apply on your face. I used the Boscia Detoxifying Cleanser, which makes 
my skin feel like it has received a deep clean. The sponge is great for everyday use
and does not irritate my skin (I have semi-sensitive, combination skin
with occasional breakouts, however, I have larger pores and black heads).  

what I didn't like: I generally like to have something a little bit more abrasive
(like my clarisonic), so I added the Boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder.
You add this to your cleanser (and the sponge) and it adds a little bit more power to
the sponge. 

will i use it again: I have been using it every day for 2 weeks and I LOVE it. 
I use it once a day (generally at night) and my clarisonic in the morning.

If you have more normal skin, there is a white Boscia Konjac sponge
(it doesn't have the bamboo charcoal - used to fight blemishes).

*This post was not sponsored, these are my honest and true opinions
based on my own experience and findings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!