Thursday, July 10, 2014

Beauty Review {It's Potent by Benefit}




how much does it cost: One container is $34.00

what you get: 0.5 oz of under eye cream. This is plenty and 
will last you a while, because you do not need a lot for each 
application. (only a very small dollop is needed for each eye!)

what is the claim to fame: Since the skin under our eyes are one of the first places
we show signs of stress (even a bad night sleep is evident!), It's Potent is used first 
and foremost as an under eye brightening cream. It is also used to smooth fine lines,
targets and maximizes firmness and elasticity while hydrating at the same time.
Hello! Who wouldn't want to try this!

what I liked: This eye cream is basically magic. It doesn't irritate my eyes 
(I have very sensitive eyes and can only wear certain kinds of makeup). 
It works really well for brightening up my under eye area and while I do not have a ton of wrinkles (yet...)this formula is used to reduce the look of fine lines. The eye cream is also moisturizing 
yet lightweight and I put it on in the morning before I apply my under eye concealer as 
it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. (that's the worst!)
Place a small amount under your eye with your ring finger (the skin beneath your 
eye is extremely fragile, and your ring finger is the weakest finger - allowing you 
to be extra gentle while applying). Spread out to the side of your eye, up near your 
temple to add brightening and illumination there as well. That way, when you apply
your concealer under your eye, you still have the brightness near your temple.
Plus - I love the container it comes in with the cork top!

what I didn't like: There was nothing I didn't like about this eye cream and will
be using it every day going forward. While my dark circles are not terribly
noticeable, this has completely changed the way make up looks on me.
I do not have to use as much under eye concealer and if I am in a rush, 
I can go without the concealer and still have a bright eye area.
I do have fair skin, so it might make a bigger difference because of the contrast
between my skin and my dark under eyes. 

will i use it again: I'm using it EVERY DAY.

*This post was not sponsored, these are my honest and true opinions
based on my own experience and findings.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a woman going through chemo, i was thrilled to discover their wonderful product called Gimme Brow. Losing your eyebrows can be traumatic & this product is so natural looking, you cant even tell my brows are not my own. Was a wonderful find!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!