Thursday, July 17, 2014

Connaught in London


Last week I posted about ombre curtains and the draperies 
in the Apartment of the Connaught in London were included in my roundup.  
Once I viewed the complete tour, I knew I wanted to share the entire apartment, 
designed by David Collins.From the front doors, to the gold frames, the different moldings used in throughout thespace, grasscloth wallpaper, as well as the intricate detail that was so carefully thought out, everything is done so well. Even the selection of flowers matches the tone of the apartment!

I highly recommend this walk through - the video is carefully curated
and really well done.





I would love to have a bed like this - a different kind of canopy 
than i'm used to seeing, but I love the ability to draw the curtains on a brilliant nice sleep!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!