Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Forth of July Dresses


With the 4th of July weekend quickly approaching, 
I wanted to share some of my favorite looks for one of my favorite holidays.
This year, the 4th of July fireworks I will be attending, are happening on Saturday 
Night, and since they will be in upstate New Hampshire, I will need a more casual 
dress and one that will accommodate sitting on the lawn with a bunch of people. 
So for me, i'm thinking the navy and white chevron maxi dress would be perfect!
I also have a pair of metallic gold snakeskin sandals and my Kendra Scott pendant necklace
that I will be pairing with it to complete the outfit!

***All of these looks are from Zappo's, which offers 1-Business Day FREE SHIPPING!
That means if you order before 1pm PST, you will receive it the very next day, and in time
for your 4th of July weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!