Friday, July 18, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


I am sure you have seen around the blog-o-sphere that Nordstrom is having their
Anniversary Sale, but I wanted to share a few of my favorite pieces available at the moment, 
since Nordstrom is one of my favorite online shopping destinations. (This is generally because
of their price point, as you can find some really cute things at reasonable prices and FREE SHIPPING!)
Plus - it's friday, and most of my picks are colorful and fun, just in time for the weekend!
So if nothing else, enjoy the eye candy and have a great weekend!!

1. Tan Expandable Tote (this one's only $36!!) // 2. Stripe Band Workout Pants

3. Hanky Panky Undies (in awesome colors) // 4. Embroidered One Piece Suit (this is adorable!)

5. Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings (you can't go wrong with these!) 6. Work Tote (splurge a little)

7. Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet 3-in-1 (my absolute favorite scent) 

8. Tory Burch Zip Wallet  (this is great for fall)

9. Embroidered Cover Up (to match the one piece suit!)

This beauty accessory is a new staple, pendant necklaces are my favorite style,
and this top looks super comfy for a cooler night.

1 comments:

Deliciously Organized said...

love that wallet! classic piece.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!