Tuesday, July 22, 2014

TJ Maxx Geometric Chair Finds


I'm back today after a wonderful 26th Birthday,
spent with my family. It was an early morning and
a late night, so I wanted to pop in quickly and just share
some of my favorite patterns from my recent trip to TJ Maxx.
While you can't shop home on TJ's website just yet, most of their
stores have a great selection of home goods...these images are taken at 
two different stores in different states!

They have just been knocking it out of the park with their fun
chairs with geometric patterns, bold colors and tufted armchairs.
The home selection is one of my favorite places to find great deals
and I always find myself snapping pictures of their fabrics. I would love to 
use one for an office chair for a new office nook! 

Ps. You can still shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale here!
(with free shipping!)

1 comments:

JOSÉ PEDRO RODRIGUES/ APARTMENT 312 said...

Really love the geometric patterns! Amazing set you choose ;)

http://zepedrorodrigues.blogspot.pt/

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!