Monday, August 25, 2014

Dangle Earrings


A few weeks ago, I posted my favorite ear cuffs and studs, so I decided I would
put together my favorite hanging earrings. With Cassandra's wedding around the corner,
we are having parties and rehearsal dinners, not to mention the actual wedding itself!
I love to wear my hair down in a straight style, and add a pop of color or metallic,
so it can standout whenever my hair brushes past my earrings.
I find this style of earrings can really dress up an outfit and
who doesn't love to get all dolled up? I just found my rehearsal dinner dress
that i'm wearing and these earrings are the ones i'll be wearing!



1 comments:

designchic said...

Love dangle earrings. The turquoise tassels are wonderful!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!