Monday, August 11, 2014

Fall Handbags


One of my favorite handbags is a hunter green Rebecca Minkoff
Nikki Bag. While the bag was one of the larger purchases i've made, 
it has been one of the best! It is my go-to fall handbag, especially because of the 
color and I am so glad I made the investment. The jewel tones are some of my 
favorites for incorporating into my fall wardrobe, while the classic almond/cognac/tan
handbags are the perfect neutral when you don't feel like wearing black. Of course, 
a handbag round up would not be complete without a couple of navy pieces. I wanted to 
share some of my favorite fall handbags in different styles - from satchels (one of my favorite styles)
to clutches, cross body bags, even weekenders - to bring along on your weekend trip. 












0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!