Thursday, August 28, 2014

Outfit Post {Lilly Pulitzer Delia Shift Dress}


Today, I am totally putting myself out there and I am posting
my first every outfit post in this dress! It has taken a lot of courage to even
get to the point where I feel comfortable with a style post,
so I am hoping it is something you enjoy! I have a lot of progress
to go, in terms of hiring a professional photographer, learning different
poses and just learning to be more natural in my own skin! I wanted to feature
my favorite shots that looked more candid, and natural - and of course that featured Kingsley,
 my year old red labrador retriever. He's such a sweetheart and
I love having pictures of him and I!




I'll be wearing this dress to my sister's rehearsal dinner
next week, and since we'll be doing the rehearsal earlier
than the rehearsal dinner, I wanted to show the two looks
I will be sporting - one for a more casual event and the other
for a dressier, evening event!

Day - Lilly Pulitzer Delia Shift Dress // Rebecca Minkoff Small Amorous Satchel
BaubleBar 360 Studs // Saraa Wedge in Natural

Night - Lilly Pulitzer Delia Shift Dress // Lauren Merkin Gold Clutch
 Tulip Tassel Earrings // Navy Suede Heels


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!