Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Seduced by Blue


The September Issue of House Beautiful and was one of my favorite's i've seen 
in a while. Together with Ralph Lauren Home, they featured an article
that showcased interiors that incorporated Indigo
one of my favorite hues of blue. This same issue featured another home 
overflowing with blue and white decor in an article titled
The Timeless Appeal of Blue & White. All this blue got me thinking
of quick and easy ways to incorporate it into my home, because I of course, 
cannot help myself whenever blue and white are involved.


Bedding is one of the easiest ways to add my favorite color combination. Painting involves a bit more
effort and is more permanent, but if you're serious about making a bold update to your home, 
painting your walls in an indigo or navy will be sure to make a statement!

1 comments:

Kathysue said...

Love the Morgan duvet set from Pottery Barn. I have blue and white in my home and it is a staple in my family room, mixed with black and white and green and white! Can't go wrong with blue and white in my book,
Kathysue

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!