Thursday, August 21, 2014

Trish McEvoy Deluxe Makeup Planner


To be completely honest, lately, I feel like I have been in complete overdrive 
from party planning for wedding activities for Cassandra, 
building my business and all of the other end of summer activities.
Don't get me wrong, i've been having fun with all of the new opportunities
and everything that has been keeping me busy, but at the end of the day, 
sometimes I feel I am lacking inspiration for blog post ideas - so i'm very 
sorry things have been a little sparse around these parts lately! I do have a lot 
of fun things to share in the coming weeks (especially with these wedding events)
and of course, fall styles on the way, so bear with me while I get back into the blogging groove!

While I normally like to share a beauty review for Thursday's
(As we speak, I am currently trying out a new product 
that will be ready to review for next week), I thought I would 
share one of my favorite accessories to hold makeup and some of the products
i've reviewed in the past! Plus it's great for traveling or for carrying your beauty needs
with you on your way to work or out to lunch!


These Deluxe Makeup Planners come in 
multiple sizes and colors - some even come 
stocked with amazing Trish McEvoy Makeup.
Her Lash Curling Mascara is my all time favorite!
I currently use this to carry all of my makeup and use 
a separate bag for my skin care and toiletries. It's just so 
easy to have a place for my blushes, eye colors, foundation, 
powders and mascara! Plus, the quilted zip design is super convenient!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!