Tuesday, September 30, 2014

C Wonder Top {One Top, Three Ways}


Last weekend, while in New Orleans, I stopped into the
C.Wonder store that has recently opened downtown. It was 
my first time in their storefront and it was everything I had 
expected and more! Plus, the girl helping me grew up in faifield, CT 
and was best friends with a classmate of mine!
It was such a small world, and made the experience even more fun.

I walked out with this navy top and I love how versatile it is.
I also love that I can wear my vintage DVF pearl necklace with it
and it really stands out. I wore it with a pair of wine colored pants
but wanted to feature it with a few other options. I put together 
3 different outfits all using this one top and necklace combination.
One for a fancy night out, another for a more everyday work look
(while still looking chic and very pulled together) and a casual outfit.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!