Monday, September 22, 2014

Mila Kunis's Los Angeles Home


While I love seeing where different celebrities live and the amazing
interiors that are incorporated into these homes (a guilty pleasure of mine)...
most of the homes and interiors aren't all that impressive. Don't get me wrong, 
I would love to live in any of these homes, however, I find that I expect more from these 
celebrities, given the amount of money and decorators they employ!

When I saw Mila Kunis's Los Angeles home however,
featured in Lonny, I looked through the slideshow close to 5 times 
obsessing over all of the details and style of her beautiful home. 
The colors are crisp and clean and multiple interior design features 
she used are some of my favorites!

 *The contrast of dark wood from the beams, floors and cabinetry 
mixed with the white walls and countertops make this kitchen bold
and seriously sophisticated with a masculine flair. I just love it!

*I love the color scheme in this area. The cream and grey
paired with the tan and soft golds make this space versatile
and welcoming. I especially love the chandelier! 

*I cannot get over the views from this bedroom.
The furniture for this room works really well with 
the dark floors and the textured wall covering is gorgeous.

*Obsessed with the herringbone tile in this powder room!


Thank you to Lonny for sharing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!