Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Splurge or Save


One of my favorite kind of posts is the
splurge or save post. I find it so rewarding to have 
one style you love and want to buy in two different price points.
On one hand, splurging generally means you're buying the quality
or the brand name of an item. I do this when there is something I 
really love and want it to last many years (I have a few pieces like this, 
and it makes a huge difference when you splurge on them!). On the other hand, 
I love the idea of attainability for a similar item when I can't afford to splurge
or there are a few things i'm wanting! I bought the J Crew cowl neck sweater
and love it so much that i'm excited I saved over $245! 
When do you splurge and when do you save?

Save: Nadia Pump


2 comments:

designchic said...

I am such a fan of Ferragamo pumps but now I may be changing my mind and love the jcrew cowl neck!!

Anonymous said...

I love when you show splurge or save...please keep 'em coming.
Mary

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!