Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Transitional

This past weekend was such a great end to the summer.
Cassandra and Roger arrived in NH, with a few days 
to get ready for the big day next weekend. The weather
was, for the most part, beautiful and the whole weekend was
spent with family, friends and pups. I have always thought of
Labor Day as the unofficial start of fall. It always marked the
beginning of a new school year, and while some parts of the
country are still experiencing summer-like weather, I always 
love to freshen up my wardrobe with new fall pieces. 

This year, i'm sticking to the basics. A lot of navy blue and cream/tan
and I will definitely be getting a pair of the Splendid Ankle Booties.
I want to make sure that the pieces I get, I will be able to wear now, 
as well as through to the start of winter. Updating my perfume with the
change of the season is also one of my necessities. This fall, i'm loving the 
Lastly, I will be using my Nars Violetta Duo for smokey eyes, as well as 
everyday wear. I like to wear a heavier eyeshadow color when the seasons
change - darker clothing and shoes means a bolder eye for me!
Do you have any transitional pieces on your shopping list?


13. Roland Ankle Booties - Sold Out but Similar here and here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!