Monday, October 6, 2014

Styling with Purple

















Ever since I was a young girl, I have absolutely loved purple.
The bold, feminine use of purple in interiors is one of my favorite
colors to incorporate into projects. From small accessories, 
to painted shelves, wallpapered walls or bold painted front door, 
seeing purple in interiors makes me happy! Of course, the same goes for 
injecting purple pieces into your wardrobe! Purple handbags and plum 
lipsticks are perfect for fall. How fun are these purple Hunter boots?
Pair them with a pair of jeans and a charcoal top. If you want just a small
pop of purple, these earrings are just the right amount of color. Plus, 
I won't leave home without a swipe of purple eyeshadow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!