Tuesday, October 28, 2014

To All My Shorties Out There...


I cannot even begin to calculate how much money i've spent over the
years hemming my jeans. When I was in high school, my favorite jean brands
(j.brand, 7 for all mankind and citizens and Hudson) never made "short" jeans, 
and therefore, that meant I would be making multiple trips to the seamstress. These
brands are now offering petite/short jeans that make choosing shoes without a trip 
to the tailor a lot easier and you can wear them right away! I bought the Hudson Jeans
#2 I love them! They fit all of my heels and I wore them out of my house as soon as I took 
them out of the box. I don't know why I didn't start wearing petite jeans sooner! Ps. I'm 5'3"
and the heels are approx. 3-3 1/2. Just for a comparison!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!