Thursday, October 16, 2014

Updating your Bedding

I love that time of year when the weather changes enough to have to change your bedding 
from percale sheets to cozy flannel sheets. There is nothing better than having new bedding
that keeps you warm all night! Most of my flannel sheets and duvet covers come from Garnet Hill as the company was started by one of our family friends and the headquarters is in the same town
as Peckett's on Sugar Hill, our rental properties. 2-3 times a year I stock up on different styles, so I have a plethora to choose from. Recently, my mom and dad re-organized their linen closet to house all of the bedding my mom has collected over the years (I may have inherited my bedding obsession from her, but there are worse things, right?)



Diamond Print Sheet Set // Garnet Hill Signature Bedding // Blue Floral Flannel Sheets
Herringbone Flannel Sheets // Botanical Floral Sheet Set
White Flannel Sheet Set // Dot to Dot Flannel Sheets // Flat Stripe Flannel Sheet

3 comments:

teaorwine said...

Great and valuable tips for flannel sheets! I change the beds to flannel sheets every fall where they remain until the spring. My favorite source is Garnet Hill.

best, teaorwine


blogspot.teaorwine.com

Libby said...

We are not big fans of flannel sheets, but I definitely agree that for all sheets, Garnet Hill is the very best!

Lisa said...

I do love this time too, it's nice to feel comfortable in the bedroom !
Lisa

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!