Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide {For the Home}

My favorite time of the year has come! I am so excited to be
featuring my holiday gift guides - I have a few different categories
I will be sharing over the next few weeks. I want to make sure if you find
something you love on one of these gift guides that you have enough time to order
and for the item(s) to arrive in time before holiday shipping cut-offs. It's never too early
to start your holiday gift buying and I like to have mine semi-complete before Thanksgiving.
It give me enough time to wrap the presents (can't wait for creative wrapping ideas, coming soon!)
That way, i'm not scrambling last minute and I can spend real quality time with my family!
Anyway - back to the for the home gift guide above!

Items listed from top left

Hand painted Brush Stroke Lamp // Twig Candlesticks // Black Spotted Placemats

Nautical Hooks // Monogram Plates // Zebra Cocktail Napkins // Storage Lids

Gold Pillows // Scooter Tea Towel // Dog Tail Hooks

Gold Confetti Placemats // Mason Jar Candle // Sparkler Wands // Tea Infuser (and tea club)

Candle Snuffer // Linen and Lavender Sachet // Candle Snuffers

Crystal Box // Gem Lamp // Herringbone Pom Pom Throw // Cheers Coasters

More Ideas:
 a Budget friendly chisel votive, a pair of cozy slippers,
my new favorite kitchen accessory; the turkish towel, the coziest blanket, ever!
A large selection of Matchboxes and Candlesoffer Molton Brown products for your holiday guests, they'll never want to leave and don't forget a really fun set of bright pink votives!

1 comments:

Sienna said...

how cute is that mason jar candle!?

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!