Monday, November 10, 2014

Holiday Gift Wrap

It has become a yearly tradition, that we each select
a wrapping paper to designate the gifts we are going to 
give to others. It started out when my mom and dad selected their
own wrapping paper and us three girls just used whatever was around the house.
Now it has become a point that we each have our own individual wrapping paper we use. 
This year, i'm going with a more personalized style thanks to Minted, with whom I have a 
gift card! I am going to get the Glittering Monogram Paper with my initials on it.
I can't wait for everyone to see my wrapped gifts under the tree and
I can't wait to see what paper my family ends up using!

Items listed from top left:

Rifle Paper City Toile Paper // For You Tag // Hilda Gift Wrap // Gold Dot Washi Tape

Gold Confetti Tags // Banner Gift Tags // Festive Floral Paper

Blue Spruce Paper // Party Dots Paper // Snow Ornament Tags // Red and White Twine

Silver Chevron Stone Paper // Glittering Monogram Paper // Rifle Paper Favorite Things Paper

1 comments:

Kathysue said...

Thank you so much for finding this source for such great wrapping paper. I think I might have to order some!!
Happy Monday,
Kathysue

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!