Friday, November 21, 2014

Thankgiving Inspiration featuring ALG Style


I am so very excited to announce I have partnered with the lovely girls 
from ALG Style, based out of New Orleans, to bring my wonderful readers
 Thanksgiving inspiration for both the fashion and table scape details of the day!
Corrie and Aimée are the two fabulously creative duo behind
ALG Style, a personal style and full service wardrobe curation company.
They also offer "Chic Nola Tours" for those who want a customized
shopping tour of New New Orleans, carefully personalized and curated
by Corrie and Aimée to meet your shopping needs and wishes!
Since they know all of the best hidden spots as well, they are a wealth
of knowledge on where to find the best spots and deals around Nola!
We decided to feature both Corrie and Aimée's Thanksgiving styles
since they both have a different take on the day...Corrie has a more classic
 and tailored look, and Aimée likes to showcase the edgy style - I love both, 
and it's the perfect combination for complimenting the other, 
making for a cohesive styling team!

Corrie describes her Thanksgiving inspiration:

My style is more classic and ladylike. I love leather and A-line skirts
paired with a simple turtleneck. I love the color combo and felt that this
is something I would be comfortable and chic in. I'm a pear shape and the 
skirt flares my hips and the necklace draws attention to my smaller half.
Shop the Look: 
Banana Republic Wink Necklace - (Currently 30% off with Code: BRSAVINGS {ends 11/23})
Vince Claire Pump in Black - (Currently 30% off: no code needed)

Aimée describes her Thanksgiving inspiration:

I am more Rock and Roll. I love this outfit because it 
showcases my fashion sense. Jumpsuits are a fun trend to experiment 
with this season and I love the holiday sparkle with the relaxed fit of the blazer. 
I will sure be a chic host in this Thanksgiving outfit!
Shop the Look: 
Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Ankle Bootie
Kacey K Double Bar Necklace 
Diamond Stud Earrings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!