Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Soul Cycle + Winter Workout Picks

I'm a little late to the game, but having just moved to Boston, this past weekend, Leslie and I tried our first Soul Cycle Class! While I had taken a couple of spinning classes before, nothing was as exhilarating or intense as this 45 minute workout! The music was loud, the class was dark and the energy was contagious. During the class, the instructor told us to "set an intention for the class" and while I would love to say mine was to set my resistance to the highest number and do the fancy pushups and twists,  honestly, mine became just to finish the class! It was tough, but a good way to push myself and I will be going back! 


 Soul Cycle is in only a select number of cities, but I wanted to share my winter workout picks for anyone taking part in a workout! After Soul Cycle yesterday, walking outside into the winter air was quite a shock and I immediately knew I had to step up my winter weather workout wear with pants, outerwear and many layers!


I selected a range of styles and prices from companies like Old Navy
Lulu Lemon and Athleta. The Vinyasa scarf is one of my all time favorite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!