Monday, February 9, 2015

Blizzard Wish List


It's been seven years since i've had a full 
New England Winter - and we're in the eye of the storm!
Literally! I woke up to another snow emergency with more on the way. 
Since the only one currently enjoying the continuous snowfall is my dog, 
I have resulted to window shopping on the internet while dreaming of a beach vacation!


One of my favorite companies that offers bright, fun and preppy pieces 
are helping me out of this seasonal slump!




I have a serious crush on blush handbags and love the Rebecca Minkoff bags
the blush color they have is called Primrose and seriously reminds me of spring!
I also love the color combination of blush and navy!

Maybe if I start dressing like spring, it will begin to feel like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!