Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Diane Kruger's Lilac Shift Dress


I saw this article on DailyMail a couple of days ago and absolutely fell in love with 
Diane Kruger's lilac dress she wore to the Golden Globes...
She looks amazing and being that purple is my favorite color (along with navy),
I sought out to find a dress similar to Diane's. 


I happened upon the exact same dress designed by Marni and while it is out of my budget, 
I absolutely love the color combination of the dress! The clutch and shoes I featured below are more affordable, but thought I would share the dress regardless! I found it very interesting that
lilac is not a color that is used very often in fashion (or at least the spring styles aren't out yet!).
I would love to find a dress that is similar in color and style!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!