Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hunter Boots + Spring Barbour Jacket


Walking Kingsley has become a daily routine, a meditation of sorts. Every day
I put on my boots and jacket (and until recently my scarf and gloves)
and Kingsley and I explore our new neighborhood. One of our favorite 
things to do is to walk down to Whole Foods and pick up flowers and lunch.
It feels great to be able to wear a lighter quilted jacket and since I love accessories, 
a fun pair of earrings and necklace can never hurt. I received my Hunter boots (in navy of course) 
as a Christmas present and I am so excited to start utilizing them with the impending
spring weather. I'm also elated to wear my Warby Parker glasses. 
(fun fact - I am blind as a bat without contacts/glasses) so it's always fun to 
be able to wear an affordable pair of glasses while also supporting a great cause. 
There is a Warby Parker store on Newbury Street in Boston and after riding the tiny elevator to 
the second floor, you emerge into a room that looks almost like a candy shop, lined wall to
 wall with different styles of glasses. I loved it! A huge thank you to Lorna Stell, my photographer
for her patience and understanding while incorporating Kingsley into our day! He loves to be 
included in our photo sessions, especially since he loves to explore!


Louis Vuitton Bag // Old Navy Jeans


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!