Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Zebra Jacket + Scalloped Hem


I am so excited (now that the nerves and anxiety have passed) to share my 
first "street style" photo shoot with you! Last week, after what feels like 
months of planning and getting the nerve to put myself out there and actually 
take pictures with a professional photographer (Lorna Stell, you are awesome!), I got all dressed 
up in my favorite outfit and walked around Charlestown in Boston what felt like the coldest day 
of the season! I wore my Milly Zebra Jacket (it's been one of my favorite pieces since college)
and paired it with two handbags to create two different looks. The first was my new
I couldn't decide what bag I liked best, so I decided to incorporate both - and they both
finish the look quite nicely! I am so excited I was able to make this a reality, since it's 
been something i've been wanting to do for a while now and I can't wait for the next one!
















Navy Handbag // Scalloped Dress // Nude Pumps // Elsie Studs // Vintage DVF Necklace




0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!