Friday, April 24, 2015

Anti-Aging Skincare Routine


Ask any skincare professional and they will tell you it is never too 
early to start thinking about protection, prevention and overall care of your skin.
For a while now, my focus has been protection from the sun.
I am embarrassed to admit I have used a tanning bed, not worn enough 
sunscreen (it as high school and college, sorry!) but now, I am all about protecting
my skin from the sun. I love using Tan Towels and have mastered the art of natural bronzer.
However, I have also started focusing on prevention. Anti-aging to be exact. My favorite
anti-aging skin care is from Trish McEvoy and BeautyCounter, along with most of their skincare and makeup products. (Darphin is amazing, but pretty pricy!)


I am starting with baby steps - beginning with my under eye area using:

Next is the Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Serum (this is for all over the face) and helps stimulate natural collagen production (anti-aging). I follow this with both BeautyCounter Lustro Face Oil to add mega moisture and the Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster SPF 30 moisturizer

Last (but definitely not least since I always need this) is the
Laura Mercier Lip Balm with vitamins a, c and e and SPF 15!

At this time, my skin is prepped and ready for make-up to be applied
and at the end of the day, I use a gentle Makeup Remover and everyday face cleanser!

Do you have any Anti-Aging products you use and love?

1 comments:

April Grant said...

Cool. I went to the beach this weekend and didn't put on any sunscreen. I'm the worst.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!