Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Coral Cocktail Dress + Envelope Clutch


When I first saw this dress, I knew it would be the perfect transition into Spring piece
that I could wear it with a lot of different bags. I had my eye on the 
navy paired with the pale coral is a classic combination. I also love adding
statement jewelry pieces to dresses with high necklines. It adds a focal point
without taking away from the geometric pattern of the dress.
Leslie is graduating from College in May, and this is a definite option as we are 
going to brunch and out to dinner to celebrate. I also have a couple of weddings to 
attend this summer and this is a flirty, feminine option. I would pair it with a fun pair 
of heels to dress it up. The best part of this dress, is that it is extremely comfortable 
and at $128, it is a versatile option that can be dressed up or down!

I planned this photoshoot with Lorna a week in advance, and when the day 
finally came, it was beautiful, however the clouds kept shifting - the sun 
would peekaboo behind the clouds and then come back out at full strength.
I didn't want to include sunglasses as I thought it would make the outfit too 
casual for the feel I was going for, however, looking through these photos, 
it is definitely evident that I was squinting every time the sun came out!
In true Boston fashion, it was also extremely windy and it's hard to have 
picture perfect hair when it's blowing everywhere and sticking to my lipgloss!










J.Crew Necklace {similar here} // ASHA by ADM Zodiac Ring // Tory Burch Wedges {similar here}

Photography by Lorna Stell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!