Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Floral Basketweave Pencil Skirt


When I first saw this skirt (it's on sale!) - I was drawn to the floral pattern and bright colors.
When I tried it on, it added such a flirty and fun dimension that could be dressed up 
for a more dressy, professional look or dressed down for a casual dinner out. Lorna Stell
and I did this photo shoot at the same time as my fruit smoothie photoshoot, so of course I 
wanted to incorporate the bright pink of my smoothie into a couple of these images!

I also recently learned how to curl my hair - I use my straightener and it actually 
just happened by accident! I like the messy kind of curls, and it works out
because that's the outcome that results! 










*Photography by Lorna Stell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!