Wednesday, April 22, 2015

White + Navy | Navy + White


I am all about Navy and White. I find navy to be the most flattering color (I wear it a lot) as it isn't as harsh as black and can be paired with almost any color. (Yellow, Blush, Green, Orange, Mint...you name it!) In my wardrobe, about 80% of the pieces are navy. So when I put this outfit together, and walked out of the house, I almost rolled my eyes because yet again, I was wearing navy! I just can't help it as I find it is slimming and preppy - two things that are important!

An outfit like this, white jeans (on sale), cute navy top, espadrille wedges, a functional bag and a
 fabulous pair of statement earrings (also on sale), is easy to wear while walking around the city, 
at lunch with your girlfriends, an evening at the movies or even just running errands.
I love that it is so versatile and the top can be switched out if you wanted to incorporate a little bit more color! I can definitely see myself wearing this outfit for a weekend trip on Nantucket or to grab a cup of coffee at Cafe Zume's down on main street in my new neighborhood. 









Photography by Lorna Stell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!